Prescription Assistance Program
The Prescription Assistance Program is a free service for patients of St. Joseph Hospital and Southern New Hampshire Health System and is offered as a community benefit to help our uninsured or underinsured patients receive medications through pharmaceutical companies. Pharmaceutical companies supply some of the medications they produce at reduced or no cost to patients in need.
The Prescription Assistance Program will work with you and your health care provider to help you obtain your medications through the pharmaceutical company programs.
Who is eligible?
- You must be a US citizen.
- You must not belong to any state, military, or public/private program that pays for medication.
- You must be taking a long-term medication.
- You must be a patient of St. Joseph Hospital or Southern New Hampshire Health System.
- Income eligibility varies among pharmaceutical companies.
How do I enroll in Prescription Assistance?
Call (603) 577-2348 for an application or more information.
Or download the Prescription Assistance Packet through the link to the right.
Listing of commonly asked questions regarding the Prescription Assistance Program.