Updating loved ones is important... so is healing.
St. Joseph Hospital can help you connect with family and friends during any type of health event.
What is CaringBridge?
When a medical illness enters your life, family and friends want updates. While those countless phone calls provide love and encouragement, they also take energy during a busy and tiring time. With the help of CaringBridge and St. Joseph Hospital, patients and families can keep entire care communities informed with just one click. Think of it as an online space where you can connect, share and receive support-kind of like a "caring" social network. Whether you start a Site, set up a SupportPlanner or join a community-CaringBridge makes it simple.
- Sites: CaringBridge provides personal, protected sites where you can post health updates. People are able to stay connected and leave words of hope and encouragement.
- SupportPlanner: CaringBridge planners helps family and friends coordinate care and helpful tasks including bringing a meal, taking care of pets and other needs.
Who uses CaringBridge?
CaringBridge can be used by anyone facing any health condition: big or small, acute or long term, available for as long as you need. The services are used worldwide and receive over half-a-million visits each day. That's a lot of love.
It is easy to Get Started.
It's simple to set your community of support in motion. Simply follow these three steps:
- Go to CaringBridge.org
- Select a way to begin connecting.
- Share with family and friends.
- For any health condition big or small, acute or long term, available for as long as you need
- Simplify communication and encourage love, hope and support
- CaringBridge is a nonprofit available at no cost thanks to individuals and families who donate
- Available online 24/7, accessible to anyone, anywhere
- 91% of patients agreed that using CaringBridge helped make their health journey easier
- No Cost! FREE.
Are you interested in setting up a CaringBridge account?
Visit http://www.caringbridge.org/ to create your own personalized page. For access to a dedicated iPad and assistance to help get you started, please contact St. Joseph Hospital Volunteer Services.