St. Joseph Hospital is a regional, full-service healthcare system serving the Greater Nashua area, western New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts. We are building on a century of service to meet the growing needs of our community through innovation, leading-edge technology, and the highest-quality medical care, our tradition since 1908. Our medical staff, employees, and volunteers are recognized among the very best by all the standard quality measures and by those who count the most - our patients.
On the main campus, St. Joseph Hospital, is leading the way in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disease. Our 208-bed facility combines the latest technologies with personalized medicine. Here's just some of what puts us on the leading edge:
- Round-the-clock emergency and trauma services
- Comprehensive, specialized treatment and preventive services at the Cardiovascular and Diabetes Center, Breast Care Center, and the Cancer Center at St. Joseph Hospital.
- The state's first CARF-accredited stroke program at our acute Rehabilitation Center.
- Labor and delivery services voted among the best in the nation by our patients at the Childbirth Center.
- An extensive dedicated physician network of primary care and specialty care providers, including partnerships with the
New England Heart & Vascular Institute, Lahey Health, Dartmouth-Hitchcock, and more.
Hospital and Emergency Department are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Visiting hours are 11:00am to 8:00pm daily.
A full contact listing of our departments.
We are a Catholic health ministry, providing healing and care for the whole person, in service to all in our communities.
St. Joseph Hospital is a member of Covenant Health. Covenant Health is a values-based, Catholic not-for-profit healthcare system.
Our passion for caring has fueled health initiatives in several categories.
St. Joseph Hospital is committed to improving the health of the residents of Greater Nashua.
St. Joseph Hospital is recognized for nursing excellence.
Get directions to our main campus.
Listen, read or submit an exceptional story about St. Joseph Hospital.
Learn more about our Family Advisory Council and upcoming projects.
DNV has a worldwide reputation for quality and integrity in certification, standards development and risk management.