SAGE for Senior Citizens
The healthy approach to aging
Wisdom. Experience. Healing. At St. Joseph Hospital, SAGE means a wise approach to aging for you.
You are serious about your health, but you also want to enjoy it. SAGE offers a combination of benefits to monitor your medical needs as well as social and educational events that keep you informed while having fun with others.
Here are some SAGE benefits. You can be sure the list will keep on growing!
Up-to-date medical information on your own health and what is important to you
- Monthly health screenings
- Wellness seminars
- Assistance with advance directives for healthcare
Let us get to know each other! Find out what's going with on with other members and what's happening at the hospital.
- Join us for our luncheons: March-June and September-December, which offers entertainment and/or educational speakers.
And there’s more!
- 20% discount on selected merchandise at the St. Joseph Hospital Gift Shop with an active membership (one meeting per year).
- Low-cost 55 Alive Mature Driving class in conjunction with AARP.
- Free physician referral service, Doctor Link, (800) 210.9000.
- If hospitalized, special services include a free voucher for your spouse or visitor to put towards their meal in the cafeteria.
- Twenty-four hour spiritual care services.
E-mail: Send Message
Tel: (603) 595-3044